Akra Titanium

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Razvan Turtureanu
    Participant

This is mine… just got it today.

Qwandree

Sexy.

la fleche
    Participant

Mine too, because it’s essential to respect the original stylistic line and the design of Maxime Thouvenin.

Kvitpil
    Participant

does anyone know somebody that sells this black akra online and ships worldwide?

Razvan Turtureanu
    Participant

Just to let you guys know I have installed the LeoVince Decat and now the Acrapovic Titanium sound way better than before.

geoguide
    Participant

I wish taking off the cat wasn’t so bad for the environment. Sounds amazing.

Weißer Pfeil
    Participant

geoguide, it’s really not though. The idea that your 693cc bike that gets 50miles to the gallon is killing the environment (in comparison to dirty Chinese manufacturing practices) is nothing more than propaganda meant to make you feel guilty for being independent from government run public transportation.

geoguide
    Participant

I mean it’s worse with the cat off right? Purposely making the bike more pollutey seems wrong for myself. Not judging others.

Weißer Pfeil
    Participant

Your morals are admirable, however I think its silly to choke up an engine and make it run less efficiently for the stated goal of making the exhaust less harmful when instead we could let the engine breathe and make it produce less emissions because it would not be wasting energy on the cat. In my opinion of course.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.