Airbox delete

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BigMo
    Participant

Vitpilen diet
    i deleted the airbox and evap, dropped the hotter cam from Lyndon Poshkitt added the PCV with auto tune and the data logger. Low/Mid range is huge, top end suffers a bit until I get the tune smoothed out(tops out at 122, where 134 previous, current target afr 12.5) work in progress, will probably pick the bigger piston and lightweight valves for the winter.

David Brazil
    Participant

Tell me more about this cam – is it setup for low/midrange? This is where I live, so that’s an interesting development. Did it require any other different hardware, or just drop-in?

How about just off-idle throttle response? 3-4k? Pulls better than stock?

Interesting.

grey
    Participant

Could You either esplain in detail the process of the Airbox delete or link me to a video or something ?

David Brazil
    Participant

@BigMo – I looked at the cam on their website. Wow, it looks like it has fantastic performance.

I’m considering it myself. Did you install it yourself? How was the install? Did you change the cam followers as well? How much time did it take?

Thanks for the info.

Cheers.

SvartGuy
    Participant

Definitely an interesting thread, please provide more info

David Brazil
    Participant

@BigMo  Sorry to keep pinging you on this topic, but I’m hearing that this cam is not for this motor, but for the older motor. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.