Aero kit

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Any info on a possible release date?

I would be really interested on it, so interested that I’d even consider having it custom built by a professional shop.

I think would make the little vit even sexier and a bit extra aerodynamic wouldn’t hurt either

Keymaster

Interesting… If I could get my hands on the prototype I should be able to put a set into production.

Participant

May be hard to find the prototype.  Don’t even know where to look, all I was able to find is some useless 3D rendering of the parts

Keymaster

You have access to the 3D rendering? Link?

Participant

Just the picture of the rendering of the parts not the actual 3D file. I can send you link once at the computer. If I remember right, it’s also from the Husqvarna EU website

Participant

I found 3D files of the 401 at hum3d.com but it was 95$. I was thinking to CAD the aero kit myself if I just had the file of the bike… or at least the fork, handle bars and tank in relation to each other. Then the plan is to 3D print and put glasfiber on top. Maybe i can measure some references points from the bike and then CAD the aero kit😀 winter is long in Stockholm so we will see😜

Participant

What if I provide the exact 3D rendering?

would you guys be able to produce the final pieces?

Participant

Hi guys,

Did anyone get around to producing these and/or CAD drawings of them? Would love to hear any updates.

Participant

Bump- I’d definitely pay if someone was willing/able to manufacture an Aero kit for the Svart 401!

Participant

I’d pay for an aero kit too

Participant

If I had the CAD model of the bike (not sure if the file @ https://hum3d.com/3d-models/husqvarna-401-vitpilen-2017/ is actual correct), I could easily CNC a aluminum base to use as reference for fiber glass. But getting the specs of the bike and especially mounting points right, is hard…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.