ADVartpilen suspension speculation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hey Everyone,</p>
    Looking at the promo materials for the 2020 Svart, the pictures show adjustment clickers at the top of the fork tubes similar to those on the 390 Adventure. Yet nowhere in writing have I seen mention of the addition of adjustable front suspension, which would seem like a significant upgrade for the new model year. The ‘20s haven’t landed here in Canada yet, is there anyone who can confirm whether the production bike now has adjustability?

If so, anyone care to speculate about the possibility of swapping in 390 ADV suspension components to gain ground clearance, travel, and the ability to run a 19” front rim? I live in British Columbia, I think you all can see where I’m going with this…

And yeah, I know it’d be throwing money at the bike to make it something it’s not. But dang would it look cool!

Cheers

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Avatarjar126.
    Participant

Yes, the 2020 Svart will have adjustable front forks.
    I am not sure what will be the difference with the 390 Adv but I guess there are some geometry differences

Maybe even Husqvarna will make some Norder 401 in the future. The Norden 901, seen it at ECMA this November and it is gorgeous

Participant

Cheers, thanks for confirming the updated suspension. As for the swap, we’ll have to wait until we have some real world geometry specs on hand.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.