701 turn signal relay.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Satur9
    Participant

i popped off the little triangle covers. But 701 is different I guess. Where is the relay

Satur9
    Participant

remove pins from elfr1 flasher relay and install them in this order

Satur9
    Participant

https://youtu.be/50GbTNbFYes.

Rizoma vision turn signals.

Satur9
    Participant

relay is here. Right side of bike above fuse box under tank

Satur9
    Participant

<b>Ok so on the 701 the relay in on the right side of bike. Above fuse box directly under tankhttps://vitpilenforum.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/30183/9sc0ock61buxnw7mipr0rwf3buavdhu8.JPG</b>

djiang
    Participant

Is the relay inside one of the ‘boxes’ behind the fuse box? I’m having trouble locating the flasher relay to install the elfr relay

Max Kool
    Participant

It’s actually dangling there on its rubber strap. You can pull it down to get it out.

Satur9
    Participant

yep. It’s hard to see. But look up above fuse box.its hanging under the tank

djiang
    Participant

Ok thanks, I’ll take another look tonight. Did you have to repin the elfr relay or did it fit right in? I have a 2018 US 701

GlassCasket
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I spent this last Saturday swapping my front turn signals out to the rizoma signals (very nice, btw) but I tried to find this relay and honestly I cannot determine from your photos what is and isn’t. I understand its above the fuse box from what this says but your photos aren’t portraying to me what I am seeing and need something much more clearer? Under the tank is a square relay of sorts in a rubber, square strap thing but I do not know if thats what I am seeing here? Also it’s very akward to try to grab and pull it down?

Any detailed instructions and phots would be much appreciated! (2019 Svar 701)

GlassCasket
    Participant

Also wanted to ask if this Motogadget M-flash digital turn signal relay will work? Not familiar with this type of stuff, sorry!

Satur9
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yes it’s the square thing in the rubber strap.. the elfr is also square( slightly bigger) but still fits in strap and is plug and play. So can go back in same spot.the m flasher you would have to wire in and then cobble up a mount.plus it’s more expensive. I used a pair of forceps.( Long skinny pliers).and fiddling around to avoid removing tank.</p>

GlassCasket
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. So it sounds like I should purchase a different relay instead of this one the dude at revzilla said I needed? Any recommendation? After obtaining that, can you provide some type of step by step instructions on installation? I appreciate your help.

mikochu
    Participant

This is the one I use in my Svart701: https://tstindustries.com/tst-2-pin-led-flasher-relay-gen2-sk.html

It’s plug n’ play and adjustable.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by mikochu.
    Satur9
    Participant

You can use the one you purchased. You can cut the factory plug off  and wire that one in. Or purchase spade connectors to plug into the bike harness. Just a little extra work is all .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.