2020 Vitpilen 701

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I just saw photos and details of the 2020 Vitpilen and Svartpilen 701 models but I’m not allowed to post anything. Let’s just say we won’t be disappointed!

GB500GB500
    Participant

any details you could share ? what are the changes?

QwandreeQwandree

!!!

Participant

Troll

Keymaster

Nothing can be released until the Milan EICMA show in November. I wouldn’t expect anything major since these bikes are just in their sophomore year. No 801 yet but from what I’ve read, I’d expect a 501 twin before an 801 twin. With so many cool engine package possibilities, the Vitpilen’s future is going to be very exciting!

Participant

Yes, my money’s on a 501 twin; But somebody better be working on an electric vit for 2021…”Pioneering since 1903″ an’ all that…

karaikarai
    Participant

Seen below on insta….not 100% sure if legit but it looks like it… too bad i just order a 2018 model + spoke wheels 😛

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Just saw one in person at my local dealership.</p>

Participant

And there was supposed to be a picture attached to that.

Participant

This is better.  From what I could find out, the only differences is the color scheme; and the spoked wheels, single seat cowl, and exhaust hanger instead of footpegs is standard.  I couldn’t find out whether or not the footpegs and pillion seat come with the bike as well.  I don’t like the color as much, but that’s a real nice $1500 in parts that I would have to buy for my 2019………

Participant

Participant

GB500GB500
    Participant

I love the wheels! I with I had the budget to buy a set for my bike

color.. not sure…

mitchotmitchot
    Participant

I’m similar, not sure on the colour. I don’t mind the white tail surround, but then I go have a look in the garage and fall back to loving the colour we have already haha

I’m actually more a fan of the black rims it came with, so a win there having the older model imo

Participant

bonjour,

Je trouve la couleur sympas, mais ne correspond pas au style  néo du vitpilen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.