18 months with my 401, Albuquerque, NM USA

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Participant

I was there last August for my R66 trip!!! Cool maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!

Participant

Here are a few pics of my vitpilen. Nearly 2  year of ownership and not a single issue. This is a great bike. The finished product utilizes Krator bars, svartpilen tree, OEM black plastic kit ( made in Italy), OEM drop in K&an air filter

Tattoo Richie

Albuquerque

Luwys007Luwys007
    Participant

EYYY good to see you back richie! still working on completing my bar conversion kit on my vit hopefully i can pull the trigger within this month… i am looking at about 170 for the upper clamp now , quite a difference from when you purchased lol still better than 600 bucks. did you end up getting longer cables?

ps maybe your pictures are under moderation but i cant seem to see your photos.

@tattoorichie

Participant

2018 vitpilen

Participant

Participant

Good day,

you will not need longer cables. I used the Krator bars and I also use a set of pro taper Carmichael Mx bars as the first attempt and I did not need to modify the harnesses or purchase longer cables. You need to reroute at least two harnesses from the headlight box section and move the cables as well. I have included a few more pics if this helps you or anyone else on the forum.

Tattoo Richie

Participant

Participant

Participant

Participant

Luwys007Luwys007
    Participant

@tattoorichie hey man should be getting my bar conversion before the end of the month! do you have an Instagram where i could maybe ask some questions/ see some more bike pics ?

Participant

Hi

I do not have a Facebook or Instagram account. You can always ask here however. Glad the bars are moving forward

Participant

I love this color

Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.